Business Development Manager in Digital Health
We are looking for a Business Development Manager in Digital Health. If you have a good knowledge of the Healthcare and Lifesciences market, and experience promoting Digital Health solutions based on AI, keep reading! This is a unique opportunity to join us early and become a key member in our journey to improve many patient lives.
Location: Remote, Spain
We are seeking a motivated Business Development Manager in Digital Health to join our growing team. You will play a key role in expanding our market presence, prospecting clients, establishing partnerships, making sales, and thus enabling new projects in the Healthcare and Life Sciences domain in Spain, Switzerland, Europe, and to the rest of the World. You will lead the business development efforts, with the ambition of taking ownership in the future creation of the business development team.
Your key responsibilities and day to day will focus on:
- Designing, developing and executing PickleTech business development strategy to drive market presence and growth.
- Prospecting and targeting new clients and opportunities in the Healthcare and Life Sciences sector, after performing their market analysis.
- Presenting PickleTech service offering to potential leads, managing the business conversations, executing sales, and beyond; upselling and cross-selling.
- Establishing and nurturing relationships with key opinion leaders, staying up to date with trends, performing market analysis, and informing PickleTech’s strategic decisions.
- Collaborating with management & technical teams to design solutions that meet market and health opportunities, as well as the associated marketing and business strategies.
What will make you shine -and enjoy!- the position:
- Master’s degree level, preferably in the Life Sciences domain, including some specialization in health business management.
- 5 years of working experience in business development for Healthcare and Life Sciences. Strong knowledge of industry market trends, including hospitals, pharma, medical devices and healthtech.
- 5 years of experience working in projects with a strong tech & AI component, preferably in Digital Health. Good knowledge of AI project cycle difficulties and opportunities from a business perspective.
- Excellent communication skills with teammates and clients.
Ability to work independently. You must be a problem solver in your position, someone that takes ownership of your responsibilities.
- Dynamic and active, well trained on developing new ideas. You never stop building on them regardless of difficulties.
- Detail oriented.
- English and Spanish required, French is a plus.
What you will find at PickleTech:
- Remote location (Spain, Switzerland).
- Respectful, diverse, and flexible work environment (possibility to conciliate).
- Some traveling required (Barcelona and Spain), possibility to travel to Switzerland.
- Competitive salary, plus performance-based incentives.
- Opportunity to influence the strategy and future of PickleTech, possibility to gain ownership (shares program).
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the Digital Health industry in the Spanish, Swiss and European regions. You’ll be key to conquer the World.
If you breathe Science & Innovation, love cross-discipline team-work, and are passionate about driving change with AI in Healthcare and Life Sciences, we will love to hear from you!
Send your CV and COVER LETTER to: firstname.lastname@example.org